“To be one of the leaders in the business”
“To serve healthcare facilities whose administrators, physicians and patients depend on the constant performance and accuracy of sophisticated patient care diagnostic, therapeutic, monitoring equipment and consumables.”
To be an international company working with excellent responsibilities and to adopt creativity and innovation as a tactic and approach. In addition to that, DiaTech© looks to compete with high-quality products that meet their customer needs and contribute to the stimulation of its employees and check the aspirations of foundations, corporations and government and private sectors in the UAE and abroad.
Our Company Specialty
DiaTech© providing maintenance of many medical equipment and provide maintenance contracts at attractive prices and high quality with the ability to provide technical personnel until late times a day to meet the needs of customers also it is possible to harness our expertise to help our customers in providing them with different requirements of the various international accreditations for healthcare institutions foundations, corporations in all fields.
DiaTech© is a Trading & Maintenance company based in Dubai, where its core business is Medical Equipment Trading, Maintenance, Medical Consumables and Disposables Products. We are proud to be members & supported by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Small and Medium, Enterprises (Dubai SME).
DiaTech© is owned and managed by highly qualified UAE nationals to provide the maximum support for all governmental and private sectors in a very professional and with high quality standards to meet the company mission and vision.
- We strive to achieve excellence in all the work we do.
- Encourage continuous learning, and develop our staff to the maximum extent.
- We are committed to justice and the highest ethical standards in all our dealings.
- Work hand in one shoulder to shoulder to achieve our goals successfully.
- Apply the highest standards in the areas of safety and security and the preservation of health and the protection of all users of the medical equipment and medical consumables.